Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!
Thanks all the users, developers and the contributors! We did a lot of things in 2015, though there are still many issues that waiting to be solved, we’ll keep working on it, at the end of year 2015 and the beginning of year 2016, let’s have a fast review of the changes and rising in cdnjs during 2015!
- We now got more than 3.3k stars and about 2.5k forks on GitHub
- We had 9339 commits in the beginning of 2014, became more than 10k commits since Feburary, and now about 18200 commits
- 8892 commits were committed in last year!
- We have more than 1000 contributors in 2015! (Sorry that I don’t remember the contributors count at the beginning of last year)
- We had only 1220 libraries hosted on cdnjs, but 1669 libraries been hosted now!
- 449 new libraries added in 2015!
- Ionică Bizău wrote a cool tool cdnjs-importer to help add new libs into cdnjs!
- We started to have tutorials on the libraries’ page on cdnjs.com
- A whole new buildScript was created to help the artifacts rebuild and website/api update
- The usage doubled in 2015
- We had a workshop with Department of Computer Science and Engineering, National Chiao Tung University to teach about how to contribute to open source software community, using git, GitHub, node.js and JSON, also had practice as real contribution, see: